Wednesday 1 June 2011

Counting down the days...

I am currently in the process of packing up my gorgeous flat and moving pack in with my parents. Which I have to admit I am not looking forward to but it has to be done. Its so sad packing up as I have loved every minute of my time in this flat. Lots of happy memories, some sad and definitely some funny memories, for example, my friend Liz falling out of the shower. (Sorry Liz had to be mentioned haha)

It has made me realise that my new start is getting closer and I can't wait. I have just started planning my leaving party which is going to be great night but sad too as I am going to be saying bye to so many special people who I am going to miss so much.

I will be moving to Abu Dhabi in the UAE and will teaching english, maths, and science to year 5 children. Its going to be a big change as the children will speak very little english so its definitely going to test my teaching skills and the culture is so different but that is what I am looking forward to the most. I can't wait to experience new things and a new way of life. Even looking forward to wearing abayas to work.

I have always wanted to move abroad and work and I still can't believe I am actually going to do it. Its taken along time for me to get here but I am so excited. It will be a brand new beginning for me and it is definitely the right time for me to go.
 
Just a few pictures of some of the people I am going to miss so much



 
Congratulations Cath On your engagement. I will be back for the wedding and hen do. Promise

61 days to go (if in first group) and counting.........

No comments:

Post a Comment